At Walnut Street Commons we want you to feel at home. We offer the following amenities:
- Community Deck parking garage directly connected to building
- Bike storage
- Personal storage
- Fitness center
- First-floor lounge and coffee bar
- Fifth-floor lounge overlooking South Mountain
- Walk to shops, restaurants, and PPL Center
- Butterfly MX guest entry system
- 24/7 monitored surveillance
- 24/7 controlled access
- 24/7 fitness center
- Package locker system
- New cold-storage for grocery delivery
- Common-area WiFi
- Smoke-free living
- Walk to shops, restaurants, and PPL Center
We also offer the following resident services:
- Professional onsite management
- 24/7 emergency maintenance
- Online portal for payment and maintenance requests
- Concierge services: dry cleaning pickup/drop-off, package acceptance, housekeeping, scheduled pet walks
- Gold Card discounts and VIP privileges at downtown retailers and restaurants LVHN Fitness membership discounts
- Complimentary Allentown Art Museum membership
- Discount tickets to Miller Symphony Hall
- Discount to Baum School classes
- Complimentary general notary public service
Our Resident Portal is just what the name implies—it’s your electronic personal help portal designed to make living at Walnut Street Commons as convenient and enjoyable as possible. With the Resident Portal you will:
- Receive email alerts for packages, dry cleaning, etc.
- Have the ability to electronically pay rent, utilities, and submit service requests
Studio apartments start at $967*/month, one-bedroom apartments start at $1,275*/month, and two-bedroom apartments start at $1,570*/month.
*Prices change and are subject to current availability. Prices of individual apartments vary depending on size, floor & location.
The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent for qualified applicants. $50 application fee per applicant.
Walnut Street Commons offers off-street, controlled-access parking in the connected Community Deck parking garage. Direct access to the parking garage is provided. One parking space in the garage is included with each apartment. Additional parking spaces are available for purchase, with a limit of two spaces per apartment. Please contact us for further information.
Yes! Walnut Street Commons was designed to be fully ADA compliant. There is a pedestrian bridge from the parking garage to the second level of the building and handicapped parking is available. Select floor plans are ADA complaint.
Yes! We are a pet-friendly community and encourage you to bring your cat and/or dog along when you move in. We know that your furry four-legged companion is a big part of what makes your apartment your home.
While we welcome cats and dogs, some additional fees and policies do apply. No more than one dog is permitted and no more than a total of two pets is permitted per apartment. Certain dog breed restrictions apply.
Fees for cats include a one-time $200 initial fee and a $30 monthly fee for up to two cats. Fees for dogs include a one-time $350 initial fee and a $40 monthly fee. Fees for one dog and one cat include a one-time $350 initial fee and a $60 monthly fee.
Walnut Street Commons rental criteria can be downloaded here: City Center Residential Rental Criteria
To ensure that all utilities are connected on the day of your move-in, you must make arrangements in advance for the connection of your utilities.
We currently arrange for (and you pay) for your water, sewer, and gas services. Utilities you must arrange for yourself include power (PPL) and cable/internet (Service Electric, RCN, Verizon Fios).
Yes! Damage caused by a resident is usually the financial responsibility of that resident, not the property owner. To fulfill lease obligations and to protect liability risks, Walnut Street Commons residents are required to provide evidence of liability or property damage insurance at a minimum limit of $100,000. Residents may choose the insurance company and policy limits that are most appropriate for each situation, providing the minimum limit is satisfied. Please inform the insurance provider to have Walnut Street Commons listed on the policy as an “interested party.”
For the convenience of residents who do not have a specific insurance agent identified, we have arranged for a convenient, affordable insurance option for the Walnut Street Commons community. Resident Shield has made available Renters Insurance to our residents. There is no application, no credit check, and acceptance is guaranteed for residents of Walnut Street Commons! To learn more about this coverage, obtain a premium quote, or purchase a policy please visit ResidentShield.com or call 800-566-1186.